In this video, I use Liquitex Soft Body Acrylics. These acrylics are smooth but not as fluid as Golden Fluid Acrylics. In each of the colors, I also added some Liquitex Basic Iridescent Medium. I was hoping there would be more effect in the final result, but this was not the case. I think it is better to use an iridescent paint to get the true effect.
Overall the paints were responsive and held up nicely when drying. The colors stayed fairly true. I think if I were forced to use these, I wouldn’t have a problem but overall I am not overly impressed to change from any other brand I may be using.
The pieces in the video are available for sale on my Etsy page. Please feel free to visit and find something that will support the YouTube channel.
In the video I used the following materials:
- Liquitex Professional Soft Body Acrylic Paint 2-oz jar, Mars Black – http://amzn.to/2svVVtB
- Liquitex Professional Soft Body Acrylic Paint 2-oz jar, Iridescent Rich Copper – http://amzn.to/2s4KTZI
- Liquitex Professional Soft Body Acrylic Paint 2-oz jar, French Gray/Blue – No Longer Available
- Liquitex Professional Soft Body Acrylic Paint 2-oz jar, Brilliant Blue – http://amzn.to/2rUTArn
- Liquitex Professional Iridescent Effects Medium, 8-oz – http://amzn.to/2shpm27
- FLOOD/PPG FLD6-04 Floetrol Additive – http://amzn.to/2svCfpI
- B’laster 16-SL Industrial Strength Silicone Lubricant – 11-Ounces – http://amzn.to/2smKVza
- Distilled Water
- Crystal Clear Bar Table Top Epoxy Resin Coating For Wood Tabletop – 1 Gallon Kit – http://amzn.to/2rUVx7b
Youtube demo art is available to purchase here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DannyClarkArt