I don't get to spend a lot of time with my oldest but when I do we generally do a lot of laughing. Whitney is one of my greatest accomplishments and I am always in awe of what she can do. This kid works hard in school, she raises animals in FFA, sings in the choir at church and tutors 5th graders every Wednesday. She is also an awesome photographer and cook! Last night her and I spent a little time together trying out the new technique and we had a lot of fun.
The painting dried beautifully and we are excited about the results.
Here is a list of the products the we used:
- Flood Floetrol - http://amzn.to/2pYNPHT
- 3 - In - One Silicone - http://amzn.to/2pvH9yr
- Golden Fluid Acrylic - Green Gold - http://amzn.to/2q0dGQb
- Golden Fluid Acrylic - Teal - http://amzn.to/2pvuZFT
- Golden Fluid Acrylic - Phthalo Blue (Red Shade) - http://amzn.to/2qWlGiz
- Golden Fluid Acrylic - Iridescent Pear (Fine) - http://amzn.to/2q2RvXv