I have really enjoyed using Floetrol as a pouring medium. It seems to do a pretty good job and stands up well under resin. One thing I have noticed is that floetrol over older paint is not as forgiving. In this video Zoe and I do a quick demo of an acrylic pour only using Golden Fluid Acrylic and Floetrol.
The recipe was pretty simple. I used 1 ounce of floetrol to about 20 drops of fluid acrylic. Below is a list of the items we used in the demonstration.
- Golden Fluid Acrylic Phthalo Blue – http://amzn.to/2q4S0mO
- Golden Fluid Acrylic Cerulean Blue – http://amzn.to/2qKlZwC
- Golden Fluid Acrylic Quinacridone Magenta – http://amzn.to/2pFzY9i
- Golden Fluid Acrylic Titan Buff – http://amzn.to/2qGeW96
- Golden Fluid Acrylic Hansa Yell – http://amzn.to/2peAnwN
- Golden Fluid Acrylic Transparent Pyrrole Orange – http://amzn.to/2peOVwA
- Flood Floetrol – http://amzn.to/2qGjBYv
- Benzomatic Torch – http://amzn.to/2qFOQTu