Sometimes when I create a piece I have every intention of it coming out right. Unfortunately this is not reality. In this video I take a piece I previously painted and give it new life with another resin pour. What I like most is that some of the original color does peek through the paint. Its sort of a happy mistake.
Here are the products that I used:
- Golden Iridescent Pearl Fine Fluid Acrylic – http://amzn.to/2pjIyry
- FolkArt Color Shift Acrylic Pink Flash http://amzn.to/2pjB6wR
- FolkArt Color Shift Acrylic Purple Flash – http://amzn.to/2q9wOw9
- Liquitex Basic Titanium White Acrylic – http://amzn.to/2q9sRr1
- Art Resin – http://amzn.to/2pQBOTv
If you want to see more of my videos please visit my You Tube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/DannyClarkart